Sunday, April 20, 2008

Well, I am now back home from Australia and I must say that it is nice to be home. I really enjoyed the trip and am very glad that I was able to go with my wife, but there is just something about home that makes you feel good. I was going through a few pictures and noticed this one in my collection of Bondi Beach. It is just south of Sydney and is one of the most famous in Australia. I am not sure how I captured it just right, but it seems to be a painting...but I can assure you that I took it with my camera. I did a few adjustments to the lighting so that the trees in the foreground weren't just a silhouette, and removed a surfer out of one of the waves, but other than that it is just as I took it.

3 comments:

Carly said...

hey chades...if you go to customize, settings, comments, and enable comment moderation, you can approve comments before they are posted. don't know if that's what you are looking for, but it seems like "akinol" is causing issues too.

Lindsay Kay said...

Amazing Clay - looks like you were in the right place at the right time.:)

Matt gave me photoshop for my birthday - when I'm up next I might bother you for some training!

You are really showing great talent in photography CLayton, we are proud of you!

Erica said...

Hey I would really like to get some pictures with Keagan when you have a second. Just let me know. Thanks